Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the trend: 2023 street vibration <maj&gt
Hey every person, have you note those street vibration toys that popped up last year? What's your take on them? Fad or something more?
Oh yeah, those things! I've seen kids zipping around on them everywhere. But honestly, I'm not sure if they'll stick around. Seems like one of those trendy things that'll fizzle out soon.
I don't know, I think they're pretty cool. I've tried one myself, and they're surprisingly fun. Plus, they seem like a more eco-friendly way to get around in comparison to scooters or bikes.
I've heard mixed reviews. Some say they're hassle-free for tiny distances, while others complain about the sounds and safety issues. What's your practice been like?
Personally, I assume they're just a passing fad. Sure, they're fun for a while, but I can't see them replacing classic modes of transportation. And the novelty wears off pretty rapidly.
I disagree. I assume they could revolutionize urban transportation. Picture if they become more state-of-the-art and widespread. They could alleviate traffic congestion and reduce carbon emissions.
But what about regulations? I've read concerns about them getting banned in specific field due to protection concerns. Do you assume policymakers will embrace them or crack down on them?
That's a valid point. Safety should absolutely be a priority. Possibly if manufacturers invest more in safety features and users follow proper guidelines, they could gain more acceptance.
I'm curious on the longevity of these toys. Do you believe they'll evolve into something more sophisticated, or will they fade away like many other trendy gadgets?
It's hard to say for sure, but I consider it depends on how well they adapt to user feedback and technological advancements. If they can address the current limitations and offer more value, they might just have staying power.