Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
making the Switch: Pulse mode on Your Device
Hey all and sundry, i'm new to smartphones, and i can't figure out how to switch on pulse mode on my product. Can someone help m'out?
Certain thing! Which type of cell phone are you using? The actions may fluctuate dependingon the model and working system.
Yeah, it's distinctive for android and ios products. Let us know which one you get, and we can guide you by the process!
Thanks a lot for the quick response! I'm utilizing an android phone. It's a samsung galaxy, if that helps.
Alright, for samsung galaxy phones, it's generally quite honest. You can either use the physical buttons or go by signifies of the settings menu to enable vibration mode.
Exactly. If you want to use the real buttons, only press and keep the volume down button until finally you feel a pulse. Your cell phone ought to then change to pulse mode.
Have obtained it, thanks! What if i select to use the settings menu?
If you choose the settings menu, you can usually find the option below sound or sounds & pulse in the settings app. From there, you can toggle pulse mode on or off.
Additionally, any samsung products have a fast settings panel that you can access by swiping down from the top of the screen. You may find a vibration mode toggle there as well.
That's excellent helpful, thanks! What on for iphones? Are the actions similar?