Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Need Help How to Round Off Ps5 Controller Vibration?
Hey each person, i not too long ago got a ps5, and while i'm loving the practice, i find the controller pulse a bit distracting. Does anyone know how to swap it off?
I had the same situation when i first got my ps5. Fortunately, turning off the controller pulse is quite forthright. You only need to go into the settings menu on your console.
That's right. Once you're in the settings menu, navigate to the add-ons part. From there, you need to see an option to customise your controller settings, including vibration.
Once you've found the controller settings, you can toggle the pulse feature on or off according to your preference. It's a accessible choice for those who find the pulse distracting throughout gameplay.
Thanks a lot for the tips! I'll give it a try out and see if it helps ameliorate my gaming practice. I appreciate the assistance!
No issue. Glad we could help! If you get any more inquiries or need farther assistance with your ps5, feel free to question. We're here to help each more out.
Utterly. Gaming communities that way are really good for sharing tips and tricks to boost the gaming experience. Don't wait to achieve out if you need any more advice.
Happy gaming! And remember, if you ever want to link and fun each more online, feel free to shoot m'a message. It's continually fun to game with fellow enthusiasts.