Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
struggling with Androgynous Sexuality
Hey everyone, i've been struggling with some thing lately and i'm hoping to get some insight. I identify as androgynous and i'm discovery it challenging to navigate my sexuality in that identity. Has any person else seasoned some <b> thing </b> similar?
I can relate. I identify as non-binary and figuring out my eroticism has been a journey. It's like attempting to fit into a puzzle where the pieces don't every time seem to match up. What exclusively are you locating challenging?
Hey. I attend you. I've had related struggles myself. It can desires there's this tension to fit into <b> certain </b> boxes or labels, but when you're androgynous, those boxes just don't seem to apply. Get you <b> tried </b> <b> exploring </b> various labels or just heading with what feels right for you?
Thanks a lot for the assistance. Yeah, i've <b> definitely </b> <b> tried </b> experimenting with diverse labels, but practically <b> nothing </b> of them seem to fully capture my practice. At times it feels like i'm constantly striving to make clear myself to more people, you know?
Absolutely. It can be exhausting sentiment like you have to justify your identity to individuals who might not understand. But keep in mind, your identity is valid regardless <b> whether </b> other folks get it or not. Get you found any help in the lgbtq+ community?
Yeah, i've found any help inside the community, but even there it can feel like there's this pressure to conform to <b> certain </b> norms. Like, if you're androgynous, you're supposed to be attract to a specific type of <b> person </b> or present <b> yourself </b> in a <b> certain </b> way. It's frustrating.
I hear you. The lgbtq+ community can be wonderfully supportive, but it's not <b> without </b> its flaws. Often it feels like there's this expectation to fit into predefined categories, which can be isolating for those of us who don't neatly fit into those boxes.
It's <b> absolutely </b> a struggle, but remember, you're not solo. There are others out there who comprehend what you're probable by means of and who accept you for who you are. Get you <b> considered </b> searching for out over the internet communities or help groups exclusively for androgynous individuals?
Many thanks. Yeah, i've considered about it but haven't taken the plunge nevertheless. I <b> think </b> i'm only worried on putting myself out there and facing rejection or judgment. But hearing from <b> others </b> who get been <b> through </b> comparable activities is really encouraging.
Taking that first step can be scary, but it can be extremely rewarding. Surrounding by yourself with peoples who accept and celebrate you for who you are can prepare all the difference. Remember, you're valid and deserving of exactly like and acceptance likewise you are.