Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's Cnc (consensual Non-consent) in Erotic Context?
Hey folks, i've been viewing the term "cnc" thrown around in some discussions on sexual assent lately. Can someone clarify what truly cnc indicates in a erotic context?
Hey, cnc stands for consensual non-consent. It's a kind of role-playing scenario where partners agree to act out a landscape where 1 person appears to be resisting or stating no, but it's all part of the agreed-upon fantasy.
That sounds intense. So, just to be clear, even though one friend may be acting non-consensual, both parties get actually consented to the role-play beforehand?
Truly. It's all on establishing trust and boundaries beforehand by conversation. Both partners discuss their limits and desires and build a safe word or sign to use if things get too intense and they want to cease.
I've listened to any people express<sp>concerns on cnc, saying it blurs the lines of consent and may be triggering for survivors of sensual assault. What are your thoughts on that?
That's a valid concern. Cnc certainly isn't for everyone, and it's crucial to coming it with sensitivity and respect for everyone's boundaries. It's essential for both partners to fully comprehend and approval to the role-play, and it's not something to be taken lightly.
It sounds like conversation and believe in are the key factors here. I can see how cnc could be a design for any couples to check out their fantasies in a safe and consensual way, but it's undoubtedly not something to dive into with out mindful consideration and discussion.
Altogether. Like with any aspect of sensual activity, approval and conversation are paramount. Cnc can be an thrilling way for partners to investigate energy dynamics and fantasies, but it's crucial to prioritize everyone's comfort and wellness throughout the experience.
Thanx for the clarification, absolutely everyone. It's good to know that cnc is all on consensual role-playing and that conversation and boundaries are at the forefront. It's definitely not something to be taken lightly or without thorough discussion beforehand.