Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Techniques to enable Vibration on Silent Mode for iphone
Hey everyone, i've been attempting to interpreting how to make my iphone vibration when it's on quiet mode. Does any person get any suggestions or tricks for enabling pulse in quiet mode?
I had the same issue before, but i found a solution that operates in my case. You can actually customize the pulse settings for diverse alerts on your iphone. Get you tried likely into the settings app and modifying the vibration settings for calls, messages, and more notifications?
Yeah, i agree. I usually go to settings > sounds & haptics, and then i personalize the pulse pattern for each type of notification. That course, even when my phone is on silent mode, i still get a pulse alert for critical calls or messages.
Thanx for the suggestions, guys! I'll definitely give that a try out. I didn't realize you could personalize the pulse patterns like that. It's really helpful to know that you can still get notifications even when your cell phone is on quiet mode.
Another thing you can attempt is employing the emergency bypass<sp>feature for particular contacts. This allows calls and messages from specified contacts to bypass<sp>the quiet mode and nevertheless ring or pulse. It's really good for guaranteeing you don't miss<sp>critical calls from family members or close friends.
That's an excellent point. The emergency bypass<sp>feature can be a lifesaver in particular situations. I've used it before for my family members, so i know i'll every time have their calls even if my mobile phone is on silent.
I didn't know on the emergency bypass<sp>feature, however that sounds truly useful! I'll need provide it a attempt. It's continually reassuring to know that there are options available for guaranteeing you don't overlook essential notifications, even while your smartphone is on quiet mode.
Definitely! It's all about discovery the settings and functions that function impeccable for you and your needs. Thanks a lot again for the helpful ideas, everyone. I feel noticeably more confident now knowing that i can still get notifications on silent mode.