Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Guidelines for Disabling Whatsapp Notification Vibrations
Hey everyone! I'm obtaining a bit exasperated with the non stop vibration of whatsapp notifications on my cellular phone. Does anybody know how to turn them off?
I feel you. Those vibrations can be exactly distracting, especially if you're striving to revolved something else. Have you attempted looking into the settings menu of whatsapp?
Yeah, typically you can customize notification settings in the app itself. Maybe there's an choice to disable vibrations specifically for whatsapp notifications.
I keep in mind struggling with this too. If i recall correctly, you can usually find the notification settings by tapping on your profile picture or the three dots in the top appropriate nook of the app.
Thanks a lot for the ideas, everyone! I'll dive into the settings and see what i can find. Hopefully, i can eventually have some peace and silent without those non stop vibrations.
While you're at it, you may also want to examine your phone's procedure settings. Sometimes, there are extra choices for managing app notifications at the operating method level.
That's a good point. It's value discovering the two the app settings and the phone settings to make sure you get full control on your notifications.
An extra thing to take into account, is that any phones get a do not disturb mode that you can trigger to silence notifications temporarily. It may be helpful if you're in a session or need some uninterrupted moment.
Definitely. Do not disturb mode can be a lifesaver. Just make sure to personalize the settings so that important calls or messages nevertheless come by if needed.
Many thanks for all the advice, everyone! I'll attempt out those recommendations and preferably regain some peace and silent in my notifications. If anybody else has any tips or tricks, feel free to share!