Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Greatest Sexual Positions for Back pain
Hi everyone, i've been having difficulties with back pain lately, and it's been impacting my sex living. I was wondering if anybody has ideas for intimate positions that are gentle on the back?
That's a difficult situation. Back ache can certainly put a damper on intimacy. From specific practice, i've found that any positions can alleviate strain on the back while still currently being enjoyable. Anyone get any suggestions?
I've listened to that positions where you can control the deepness and pace of penetration might be easier on the back. Positions like spooning or modified missionary, where both partners can fit their positions for comfort, may well be value trying.
that makes a lot of feeling. I've also found that positions that minimize bending or arching the back too substantially tend to be more comfortable. Get you tried positions like cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, where the partner on top can control the movement and angle?
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll absolutely give those positions a try out and see if they help reduce the strain on my back. It's comforting to know that there are possibilities out there for people dealing with back pain.
An additional thing to contemplate is employing pillows or cushions for more support throughout intercourse. Placing a pillow under the decrease back or hips can help alleviate pressure and prepare certain positions more comfortable. Has anyone here experimented with employing props like pillows to help with back pain in the course of sex?
That's a really good idea. I've used pillows to assistance my back or knees throughout sex, and it can make a big difference in conditions of comfort and enjoyment. It's all about finding what works best for you and your companion.
Definitely concur with that. Every person's body is not the same, so it's essential to trial and communicate with your companion to find the positions and strategies that work ideal for both of you. Open communication is crucial, exclusively when dealing with troubles like back pain.
Altogether. I believe the important takeaway here is to hear to your body and not be scared to try new things. With a minor creativity and communication, it's possible to find erogenous positions that are both agreeable and mild on the back. Thanks a lot for the advice, everyone!
No issue. We're all here to assistance each more. If any personal else has tips or activities to share, feel free to chime in. Let's keep this discussion likely and help each other out!