Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the Deal with Cheesecake Meaning Sexually?
So, i've been hearing significantly about this lately. What's the business with "cheesecake" suddenly which means some thing sexual? I indicate, last period i checked, cheesecake was only a delicious dessert.
Yeah, i've noticed that too! It's kindof odd how words can take on new meanings over time. But i question where this erotic connotation for cheesecake even came from?
I think it may have some thing to do with how rich and indulgent cheesecake is. You know, individuals may be employing it as a metaphor for something tempting or seductive.
That actually makes sense! I mean, cheesecake is oftentimes associated with indulgence and pleasure, so it's not too far-fetched to see how probably linked to eroticism.
But why cheesecake specifically? Why not an additional dessert like chocolate cake or apple pie?
Possibly it's simply because cheesecake has a certain creaminess and richness that's unmatched by more desserts. Plus, there's something inherently sensual about the design it's made and enjoyed.
And let's not overlook the imagery associated with cheesecake! I mean, just believe of those glossy photos of cheesecakes topped with fruit or chocolate drizzle. It's ample to make anyone's estuary water.
True, true. So, do you consider this sensual association with cheesecake is below to stay? Or is it only a passing trend?
It's hard to say for sure. Tongue is invariably evolving, and meanings can adjust over moment. But i consider as long as cheesecake remains a lover dessert, there will every time be any relation to joy and need.
Agreed. In the long-run, whether you're talking on the dessert or the metaphorical meaning, cheesecake is all on indulgence and enjoyment. And hey, who doesn't exactly like a little bit of that in their life?