Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would You Rather: Sexually Edition
Let's dive into a traditional game of "would you rather" with a rotate - the sexually themed edition! Who's all set to get into any play and probably a little bit risqué scenarios?
Rely m'in! Those questions always spark interesting discussions. Let's see what you've have received.
I'm intrigued! Let's see where this requires us.
Alright, let's get started! Hit us with the first question.
Alright, below we go: would you rather have wonderful sex that lasts only one minute or mediocre sex that lasts an hour?
Hmm, that's a tough 1. Grade over quantity, i think about i'd go for fantastic sex even if it's short-lived. How on the rest of you?
I agree, i'd go for the great but short-lived practice. It's all on the intensity personally.
I'm likely to go against the grain here and say i'd select the longer duration, even if it's mediocre. At the very least there's more instant to think about and modernize things, right?
Equitable point! Alright, let's shake factors up with the up impending question: would you rather have sex in complete darkness or in front of a crowd?
Oh, that's a challenging a. I consider i'd go for comprehensive darkness. Privacy is essential for m'in those intimate times.