Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the Concept of Intimate Prayer Sacred or Controversial?
Hi altogether everyone, i latterly came across the idea of sensual prayer, and it's left me quite intrigued. What are your thoughts on this? Is it some thing to be embraced as sacred, or do you find it controversial?
Hmm, i've in no way heard of sexual prayer before. Could you elaborate on what it entails?
Of course! From what i recognize, erogenous prayer involves incorporating intimate energy and activities into one's spiritual or religious methods. Some see it as a course to hook up more deeply with the divine or to access higher stages of consciousness.
That sounds fascinating, but i can also see how it may well raise any eyebrows. How do different religious or spiritual traditions view this practice?
That's a really good question. From what i've gathered, views on intimate prayer vary widely among st different traditions. Any embrace it as a sacred and puissant tool for spiritual growth, while other folks condemn it as immoral or blasphemous.
I can see how it may well be seen as controversial, mostly in more conservative circles. But isn't eroticism a organic item of turning into human? Couldn't it on top be a valid avenue for spiritual expression?
That's a reasonable point. But i ponder how sexual prayer differs from more classic forms of prayer or meditation. Is it just about harnessing erotic energy, or is there more to it?
It seems to be there's much nuance to explore here. I'd be curious to hear from any individual who has specific practice with sexual prayer. What has your journey been like, and how has it impacted your spiritual life?
I've dabbled in tantric methods, which some may well deem a form of sensual prayer. In my case, it's been a profound way to link with both my partner and the divine. But i can realize why it may not be for everyone.
Thanks for sharing your prospect. It's continually useful to hear from somebody with firsthand practice. Do you get any tips for those of us who are curious on discovering intimate prayer ourselves?