Sexuality Forums
Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - Printable Version

+- Sexuality Forums (http://www.sexualityforum.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Relationships and Intimacy: (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy (/thread-728.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - Beard - 12-16-2023

Hi everyone, i'm approaching my 50s and i've note that my sex push isn't quite what it employed to be. I'm curious to attend from other people in a similar age group – how has erogenous frequency changed for you following turning 50?

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - Stephen - 12-16-2023

Hey, that's a great question. I feel it's fairly classic for sexual frequency to shift as we age due to various factors like hormonal adjustments, physical health, and relationship dynamics. Personally, i've remark a abate in sex drive, but my partner and i have found methods to keep the intimacy alive.

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - Fleurlovely - 12-16-2023

I can relate. It's undoubtedly a time when priorities can deviation, and sex can not be at the forefront of everyone's minds. But i believe that as long as there's open conversation and joint understanding in between partners, maintaining intimacy is nevertheless very much possible.

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - Eddie - 12-16-2023

That's an excellent point. I believe it's essential to recognize that sensual frequency can vary greatly from individual to person, regardless age. Any may find themselves having less sex as they get older, while more individuals may renewed to get an powerful sex living well into their later on years.

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - WitWarrior - 12-16-2023

I appreciate hearing everyone's perspectives. It's comforting to know that fluctuations in sensual frequency are normal and that there are ways to adapt and still love a fulfilling sex living. Have any of you found distinct strategies or tips for maintaining intimacy as you've gotten older?

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - BanterBay - 12-16-2023

A thing that has worked well for my friend and m'is focusing on quality finished quantity. Even if we're not having sex as commonly as we used to, we make sure that when we do, it's meaningful and fulfilling for both of us.

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - TingleTitans - 12-16-2023

I agree. An additional thing that's helped is exploring different forms of intimacy beyond just penetrative sex. Items like cuddling, kissing, and sensual massages can be equally intimate and pleasurable, if not more so, than classic sex.

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - Woodward - 12-16-2023

Really. And staying physically lively and taking care of our total health can also get a good hit our sex lives as we age. Exercise can enhance circulation and boost energy levels, which can ameliorate erogenous purpose and wish.

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - Beard - 12-16-2023

Those are really good suggestions. It's all on discovering what works best for you and your companion and at the moment being open to attempting new items. I feel more optimistic now on navigating adjustments in sexual frequency as i penetrate my 50s.

RE Sexual Frequency after 50 changes and Tips for Maintaining Intimacy - Pacheco - 12-16-2023

That's the spirit. Age is just a number, and with the right mindset and approach, we can keep on to like fulfilling and fulfilling relationships properly into our afterwards years.