Sexuality Forums
understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - Printable Version

+- Sexuality Forums (http://www.sexualityforum.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Relationships and Intimacy: (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? (/thread-599.html)

Pages: 1 2

understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - DigressionDomain - 10-23-2023

Hey everyone, i've been hearing this term "red wings" presently currently being tossed around lately, and i'm curious to know what it means in a erotic context. Can anybody shed some light on this?

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - Farrah - 10-23-2023

Ah, of course, red wings. It's unquestionably a term that's created its rounds in specific circles. From what i understand, it refers to a intercourse involving menstruation.

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - Singh - 10-23-2023

That's right. It's when someone engages in sensual activity with a mate who is menstruating. But i believe there's alotof misconceptions and stigma surrounding it, which is why it's not talked on openly.

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - HaasH - 10-23-2023

Exciting. So, it's actually having sex while someone is on their period? I can see why that may be regarded as taboo in some societies.

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - Hall - 10-23-2023

Really. And by that taboo, it's normally used as a kind of shock value or as a joke in specified contexts. But for some people, it's actually a flawlessly run-of-the-mill part of their erotic experiences.

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - QuiverQuesters - 10-23-2023

Yeah, i think it's crucial to bear in mind that everyone's preferences and boundaries are diverse. What may well be off-limits for 1 individual could be flawlessly acceptable for another.

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - OlivierG - 10-23-2023

That's a good position. So, for those who are curious on discovering this kind of thing, what are some factors they need to consider?

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - GrinGoblin - 10-23-2023

Well, first and foremost, communication is key. Both partners need to feel cosy discussing their boundaries and concerns beforehand. And undoubtedly, practicing safe sex is significant as well.

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - Archer - 10-23-2023

Definitely. And it's on top important to be respectful and understanding of each other's feelings and needs. If 1 companion is uncomfortable with the idea, it's significant to honor that and find other ways to checkout intimacy.

RE understanding the Erogenous Connotation of Red Wings myth or Reality? - Finn - 10-23-2023

Thanks a lot for the insight, men. It's definitely offered m'a better understanding of what red wings entails. It just goes to demonstrate that there's a wide scope of sexual preferences and approaches out there, and as long as it's consensual and safe, there's no proper or wrong style to explore them.