Sexuality Forums
Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - Printable Version

+- Sexuality Forums (http://www.sexualityforum.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Relationships and Intimacy: (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars (/thread-59.html)

Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - JannatG - 05-07-2023

Hey everyone, i've been <b> seeing </b> alotof buzz lately about jojo siwa and discussions about her turning out to be sexualized as a kid star. What are your thoughts on this? Do you consider youngster stars like jojo siwa are <b> being </b> pushed into adult themes too early?

RE: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - GreenT - 05-07-2023

It's undoubtedly a <b> concerning </b> topic. Jojo siwa has a massive following of young followers, and her brand has constantly been on positivity and wholesomeness. But lately, it seems like there's been a modification in how she's portrayed in <b> media </b> te. Do you contemplate this is a all- <b> natural </b> evolution of her career, or is it <b> something </b> more concerning?

RE: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - Alexis - 05-07-2023

I feel it's a bit of both. On one hand, jojo siwa is growing up, and it's all- <b> natural </b> for her to want to <b> discover </b> divers aspects of her identity and career. But on the more hand, there's a well line amongst growing up and currently becoming pushed into adult themes prematurely, specially when it comes to little one stars.

RE: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - VibrationVoyagers - 05-07-2023

Absolutely, and it's not only on jojo siwa. We've seen this <b> pattern </b> with many youngster stars before her. The amusement business can be ruthless, and <b> sometimes </b> it feels like those young stars are <b> currently </b> becoming exploited for profit <b> without </b> thinking about the long-term effects on their psychic wellness and wellness.

RE: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - SnickerSensei - 05-07-2023

That's a valid point. It's significant to remember that these are true individuals with real feelings, not only characters on a expose screen. Do you assume there's anything that can be done to better shield <b> little </b> one stars from this kind of exploitation?

RE: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - Cash - 05-07-2023

I feel one thing that could help is for parents and guardians to be more <b> included </b> in their children's careers. It's easy for young stars to get caught up in the glamour of fame and lose sight of what's exactly important. Having a <b> powerful </b> backing technique in location can help mitigate some of the damaging effects of fame.

RE: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - Milo - 05-08-2023

I also assume it's significant for the <b> media </b> te and amusement industry to take accountability for how they portray <b> child </b> stars. There <b> needs </b> to be more accountability and ethical standards in area to <b> guarantee </b> that young stars are not <b> currently </b> <b> being </b> exploited or sexualized for profit.

RE: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - Webster - 05-08-2023

Definitely. At the end of the day, we need to prioritize the wellness of those young stars finished profit margins. They must have to have a childhood free from exploitation and pressure to conform to adult standards of beauty and behavior.

RE: Jojo Siwa: Sexualization of Child Stars - Russoabc - 05-08-2023

Properly mentioned, everyone. It's clear that the sexualization of minor one stars like jojo siwa is a complex situation that requires canny consideration and action. Hopefully, by continuing to get open and sincere discussions this way, we can work <b> towards </b> generating a safer and more supportive atmosphere for young stars in the <b> entertainment </b> business.