Sexuality Forums
the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What's the Deal? - Printable Version

+- Sexuality Forums (http://www.sexualityforum.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Relationships and Intimacy: (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What's the Deal? (/thread-531.html)

Pages: 1 2

the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - SmallP - 09-23-2023

So, i've been hearing some buzz about the word "kiwi" having any erotic connotations lately. Any person care to enlighten me? I continually imaginary it was only a fruit!

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - Emiliano - 09-24-2023

Yeah, i've come across that too! Evidently, it's turn kindof a slang term in certain circles. But what exactly does it mean? Is it just another quirky internet thing, or is there more to it?

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - Chapman1 - 09-24-2023

From what i've gathered, kiwi can referenced someone from new zealand, but in a intimate context, it would seem to imply some thing on certain preferences or behaviors. But honestly, i'm a bit confused myself. Can anybody clarify?

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - Finn - 09-24-2023

I've read various interpretations. Some say it's on specific personal acts, while others advise it's more on a specific type of attraction. But i'm not sure how widespread those meanings are or where they originated. Any insights?

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - JoshF - 09-24-2023

It appears like the that signifies of kiwi in a intimate context may possibly vary depending on who you ask or where you encounter it. Could it be a of those terms that's constantly evolving online, getting on diverse meanings in different communities?

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - Kelsie - 09-24-2023

I believe part of the confusion stems from the fact that kiwi is already associated with new zealand, so it's fascinating to see how it's taken on extra layers of which means. But yeah, it'd be helpful to attend from someone who's more familiar with the origins of this usage.

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - BuzzingBrigade - 09-24-2023

I did a little bit of digging, and it seems like the intimate connotations of kiwi may well get commenced popping up in specified on the web forums or communities. But as with several net trends, it's challenging to trace it back to a definitive supply. Do we have any kiwis in the home who can shed some light on this?

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - PachecoP - 09-24-2023

It's fascinating how speech evolves, isn't it? What may possibly get began as a basic term for a fruit or a nationality can take on a total new life online. But i agree, it'd be great to get any more context on how and why kiwi finished up in this particular nook of the net lexicon.

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - Zakaria - 09-24-2023

I marvel if the ambiguity surrounding the term is element of its charm. It's like a tiny hidden that keeps people fascinated and discussing. But at the same time, it's crucial to approach those discussions with sensitivity and respect, specifically if the term has more serious implications surely communities.

RE the sexual Connotations of kiwi - What&39;s the Deal? - Sergio - 09-24-2023

Definitely. Context is key, and it's crucial to be mindful of how speech can hit a variety of groups of people. So, while it's interesting to delve into the meanings of conditions like kiwi, let's on top remember to contemplate the broader implications and implications for diversity and inclusion.