Sexuality Forums
Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - Printable Version

+- Sexuality Forums (http://www.sexualityforum.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Relationships and Intimacy: (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? (/thread-493.html)

Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - Kade123 - 09-07-2023

Lately, i've remark some vibration in my automobile when driving at high speeds, and i'm pondering if it could be related to the brakes. Has any individual else experienced some thing similar?

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - Jensen - 09-07-2023

I've had a similar issue before, and it turned out to be related to my brakes. Sometimes, uneven brake rotor wear or brake pad deposits can cause vibration when braking at high speeds. Could that be the case for you?

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - PulsePals - 09-07-2023

That's exciting. I've always associated brake problems with vibrations when braking, but i didn't realize they could result in vibrations even while not braking. How really does that happen?

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - AyersN - 09-07-2023

One possibility is that the brake rotors turn warped due to temperature buildup in the course of braking. This warping can lead to the brake pads to do uneven contact with the rotors, leading to vibrations even when the brakes aren't field. It's more visible at high speeds because the cycle of the wheels amplifies the pulse.

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - Donovan - 09-07-2023

Ah, that is logic. I did discover some pulsation in the brake pedal when i applied the brakes recently. Could that be a sign al of warped rotors?

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - Daniel123 - 09-07-2023

Absolutely. Pulsation in the brake pedal is a usual symptom of warped rotors. It's worth acquiring your brakes inspected by a mechanic to affirm the situation and create the perfect course of action.

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - Reid - 09-07-2023

Are there any other potential causes of pulse at high speeds that we need to consider? I want to make sure i'm discovering all possible explanations for the concern.

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - PulsationPosse - 09-07-2023

Definitely. Excepting brake-related issues, vibration at high speeds could on top be caused by tire imbalance, wheel alignment problems, or worn suspension components. It's crucial to rule out these possibilities as well before focusing exclusively on the brakes.

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - Jeffrey - 09-07-2023

That's a good point. I'll make sure to examine my tires and suspension as well to see if there are any more underlying concerns contributing to the vibration. Thanks a lot for the insight, everyone!

RE Causes of Vibration at High Speeds Can Brakes Be the Culprit? - VibeVagabonds - 09-07-2023

No problem! Let us know how it goes, and feel free to get to out if you get any more questions or need further advice. We're here to help!