Sexuality Forums
Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - Printable Version

+- Sexuality Forums (http://www.sexualityforum.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Sex toys (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? (/thread-149.html)

Pages: 1 2

Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - Dejesus - 04-07-2023

I'm fascinated in acquiring any sex toys discreetly, and i've read amazon has a thick choice. Can anybody share some tips on how to find them on the site?

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - Fern - 04-07-2023

Certain thing! While amazon does sell sex toys, they can be a bit tricky to find by way of their policies on grownup products. 1 course to start is by using specific keywords in the re look for bar, like adult toys or intimate equipment.

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - TingleTeam - 04-07-2023

That's an excellent starting level. You can on top have a go looking for particular types of toys, such as vibrators, dildos, or bondage gear. Just be prepared to sift by some unrelated items, as amazon's lookup algorithm can be a little bit unpredictable.

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - Erick - 04-07-2023

An extra idea is to checkout the well-being & household group on amazon. Many sex toys are categorized below this part to comply with their policies. Only guessing to read the item descriptions and reviews meticulously to make certain you're receiving what you're searching for.

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - Molina - 04-08-2023

Thanks a lot for the information, everyone! I'll give those suggestions a try. Are there any particular brands or sellers on amazon that you suggest for grade and discretion?

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - August - 04-08-2023

It exactly depends on what you're looking for and your budget. Any renowned brands like lelo, satisfyer, and we-vibe get official merchants on amazon, which can be a good place to commence off. But there are on top many smaller, independent sellers that offer distinctive and affordable options.

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - Johnathan - 04-08-2023

Undoubtedly read the reviews before making a purchase. They can give you valuable insights into the quality of the product, the shipping and delivery experience, and how unobtrusive the packing is. And if you get any queries, don't be reluctant to achieve out to the seller directly.

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - SensationSquad - 04-08-2023

A thing to keep in mind is that not all sex toys sold on amazon are designed equal. Beware of incredibly cheap goods, as they may be of poor grade or even unsafe to use. It's value investing in a reputable brand or seller to ensure you're obtaining a reputable and risk-free product.

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - Xanthe - 04-08-2023

And don't forget about privacy concerns when purchasing sex toys on the internet. Amazon generally ships items in plain wrapping without any sign of the contents, but you can on top select inconspicuous packing options at checkout for an additional layer of confidentiality.

RE Amazon for Sex Toys Guidelines and Advice? - RehanF - 04-08-2023

Thanks a lot for all the helpful tips, everyone! I feel a lot more assured about navigating amazon for sex toys now. Happy shopping!