Sexuality Forums
the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know - Printable Version

+- Sexuality Forums (http://www.sexualityforum.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Relationships and Intimacy: (http://www.sexualityforum.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know (/thread-116.html)

Pages: 1 2

the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know - Paxton - 03-25-2023

Hi everyone, i'm presently taking ssris (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) for my psychic well-being, but i've noticed that it's affecting my intimate purpose. Can anyone share their experiences or insights on this?

RE the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know - Garrison1 - 03-25-2023

I've been in a comparable situation. Ssris are known to have side effects related to intimate function, such as decreased sexuality, problems achieving orgasm, and erectile dysfunction in guys. It can be frustrating and challenging to deal with, particularly when trying to prioritize both mental well-being and sexual wellness.

RE the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know - PulsationPosse - 03-25-2023

I attend you. It's a normal issue for numerous people acquiring ssris. Sometimes the benefits of the medication outweigh the backlash, but it's crucial to hook up openly with your healthcare supplier on any concerns you have regarding sensual dysfunction.

RE the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know - Chelsey - 03-25-2023

Definitely. There are options available to help manage sexual side effects while nevertheless benefiting from the antidepressant effects of ssris. Your medical professional may adapt your dosage, swap you to a different medication, or prescribe extra medications to counteract the sensual backlash.

RE the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know - Brooks - 03-25-2023

It's also significant to investigate non-pharmacological strategies to address erogenous dysfunction. Things like treatment, mindfulness tactics, and lifestyle modifications can all play a role in improving sensual job and satisfaction.

RE the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know - ZakariaB - 03-25-2023

I've found that open interaction with my friend has been crucial in navigating the challenges of romantic dysfunction caused by ssris. Becoming truthful on how i'm sentiment and checking out alternative ways to join intimately has helped us keep a fulfilling partnership regardless of the backlash.

RE the link between Ssris and sexual Dysfunction What You Need to Know - Joyce - 03-25-2023

Thank you all for sharing your experiences and insights. It's comforting to know that i'm not alone in dealing with those problems. I'll absolutely be discussing my concerns with my healthcare supplier and discovering potential answers to increase my intimate function while continuing my treatment with ssris.