Sexuality Forums

Full Version: Diy methods for Cleaning sex Toys Without commercial Cleaners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone! So, i've been that indicates to ask this for a while now – what are some effective ways to clean sex toys with out using those publicity cleaners? Often they're not readily available, or i just prefer to go the more all- natural road. Any suggestions?
Great question! I've actually attempted some methods myself. 1 style is utilizing mild soap and heat water. Just make sure it's fragrance-free and meek on the skin. Rinse totally and permit them air dry. Has anyone else tried this method?
I've utilized the soap and water process<sp>too, and it would seem to execute fine in my case. But i've also heard on using diluted vinegar solution. Seemingly, vinegar has antibacterial properties. Anybody here tried that?
Interesting! I never believed of using vinegar. Do you just mix it with water, or is there a specific ratio you follow?
Yeah, you dilute it with water, normally on a 1:1 ratio. So, a element vinegar to a component water. Then just soak the toys for a bit before flush them totally.
An additional procedure i've come across is employing hydrogen peroxide. It's a organic disinfectant and can be diluted with water as well. But i've read conflicting opinions on whether it's secure for all types of sex toys. Any individual have practice with this?
I've read about hydrogen peroxide too, but i've continually been a bit hesitant to test it without knowing surely if it's protected for all materials. I suppose it depends on the toy.
I've employed hydrogen peroxide on silicone toys before, and it seemed fine. But i agree, it's constantly best to double-check the material of your toys and do any study beforehand.
That's a good level. Protection first, constantly. Speaking of which, has anyone attempted boiling their toys for sterilization? I've heard that operates well for certain materials like silicone.
Boiling, really? I never would've believed of that. However i presume it makes feeling since it's a common method for sterilizing more items. Has any person had any success with this method?
Pages: 1 2