Sexuality Forums

Full Version: Ideal Sensual Match for Virgo Women Who's the Best Partner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! I've been studying up on astrology lately, and it got me pondering on the best erotic matches for virgo girls. Any insights or <b> personal </b> <b> experiences </b> to share?
That's an exciting topic! As a virgo girl myself, i've every time wondered on this too. Do you consider <b> compatibility </b> in bed exactly depends on zodiac signs?
I'm not assured on zodiac signs dictating every thing, nonetheless i do feel there's some thing to be mentioned on <b> compatibility </b> <b> based </b> on personality traits. So, what kindof partners have virgo females found most enjoyable sexually?
From what i've read, virgo females tend to appreciate partners who are attentive to their would like and detail-oriented. So, <b> maybe </b> someone who's patient and willing to checkout with them?
That makes sense! I've read that taurus and capricorn are often mentioned as excellent matches for virgo ladies. Any person here get experiences with either sign?
I've dated a taurus before, and i must say, the <b> physical </b> chemistry was amazing. They were so attentive and sensual, which truly appealed to my virgo nature.
Interesting! I've <b> heard </b> that taurus and virgo share equivalent traits, like getting earth signs, so possibly that's why they <b> click </b> on on so properly.
What on capricorns? I've listened to they're on top a good match for virgos simply because they're the two practical and grounded.
I haven't personally been with a capricorn, nonetheless i've listened to <b> comparable </b> items. It would seem like stability and reliability are crucial factors for virgo females when it is about to sexual compatibility.
Definitely! I <b> think </b> virgo girls appreciate partners who can match their <b> level </b> of commitment and consideration to detail, both <b> through </b> the chamber.