Sexuality Forums

Full Version: Intimate Wish Right after Menopause Changes and Happiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody, i've been sentiment a bit lost lately when it comes to my sexual desire right after entering menopause. It appears like this sort of a taboo topic, but i'm sure i'm not solo in this. Has any person else experienced changes in their sex drive soon right after menopause? How did you cope with it?
Hi, thanks for bringing up this topic. I can certainly relate. I've remark a significant dwindle in my sexual desire since heading through menopause. It's been a little bit disheartening, to be honest. I'm curious to hear from more folks as well. Have you found any strategies that get helped you navigate this change?
Hi there, i'm contented this topic is being discussed. I consider it's significant to acknowledge that adjustments in libido after menopause are entirely run-of-the-mill and natural. However, coping with those changes can be challenging. Personally, i've found that open communication with my partner has been helpful. We've had to investigate new ways of intimacy and prioritize emotional connection over physicality. It's been a journey, but we're discovery our way.
I totally agree. Communication is key. My partner and i have on top had to fit our expectations and discover different forms of intimacy. It's not constantly easy, specifically when society typically overlooks the erotic demands of menopausal females. But discovery supportive communities this way 1 makes a massive distinction. Have any of you found re sources or backing groups that get been helpful?
Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum but i'm so grateful to find a space where we can talk about those items openly. I've latterly entered menopause and i've been having difficulties with a loss of sexual desire as well. It's comforting to hear that i'm not solo. I've been doing any research and i've found that searching for guidance from a therapist who specializes in sensual well-being can be beneficial. They can supply customized strategies and support for navigating these adjustments. Has anybody else regarded as in lookup of professional help?
Welcome! Thank you for sharing your practice. Seeking help from a therapist is certainly a really good concept. It can be hard to navigate those modifications on our personal, and having a expert to guide us can do a world of difference. I appreciate everyone's input and help in this discussion. It's comforting to know that we're not solo in this journey. Let's proceed to uplift and empower every more as we navigate sexual desire soon after menopause.
Pages: 1 2