Sexuality Forums

Full Version: Exploit of Intimate Coupons Play or Faux Pas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, i latterly stumbled upon the notion of personal coupons in a connection. What are your thoughts on them? Are they a fun style to spice items up, or do they only seem a bit tacky and forced?
I've in no way attempted utilizing erotic coupons, but the idea sounds intriguing. Can you make clear how they function exactly?
Sure! Sensual coupons are basically vouchers or tickets that partners can provide every more, which can be redeemed for a variety of intimate activities or favors. For example, a coupon may well say redeem for a sensual massage or good for a romantic evening in.
Hmm, i can see how they could incorporate a component of amazement and pleasure to a relationship. It's like incorporating a playful revolve to intimacy.
On the more hand, i can't help but feel like it could cheapen the entire experience. Shouldn't intimacy be spontaneous and genuine, rather than pre-planned and transactional?
That's a valid point. I suppose it depends on how you coming it. Some partners may well exploit intimate coupons as a design to introduce new activities or fantasies into their partnership, while other individuals may see it as a shortcut to intimacy.
I assume it ultimately arrives down to conversation and acquiescence. If the two partners are on board with the idea and see it as a play way to investigate their desires, then why not give it a try?
Agreed. As long as there's open conversation and joint respect, i don't see anything wrong with experimenting with sexual coupons. It could be a way to keep the spark alive in a long-term relationship.
Equitable enough. I presume as long as both partners are snug with it and it enhances their connection ratherthan detracts from it, then there's no harm in trying something new.
Definitely! It's all about locating what works for you and your partner. So, has any person below actually used personal coupons before? If so, care to share your experiences?