Sexuality Forums

Full Version: Must-have Sex Toys Joy and Intimacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all and sundry, let's speak about sex toys! What are some must-have items in your selection, and why do you enjoy them?
Oh, i'm all on the traditional adult toy. It's multi functions, easy to use, and in no way fails to hit the spot. Plus, there are so many diverse styles and functions to pick from!
Totally concur with you, user2. Vibrators are a game-changer. But for me, it's all on the stick massager. It's like the cadillac of intercourse toys – powerful, reputable, and ideal for solo or partnered play.
Vibrators are great and all, but have you guys attempted a good old-fashioned dildo? There's something on the simplicity and versatility of a dildo that only can't be beat.
Interesting options, everyone! Personally, i'm a admirer of butt plugs. They're exquisite for introducing a little supplementary stimulus during solo play or spicing factors up with a partner.
I'm more into couples' toys, like remote-controlled vibrators or wearable vibrators. It's all on enhancing intimacy and joy each other.
Those sounds intriguing, user6. I've been curious on attempting couples' toys myself. Any recommendations for beginners?
i'm with you on that! Couples' toys can really take items to the next degree. But let's not forget about the importance of lube – a good-quality lubrication can prepare all the distinction, what ever kindof fun you're into.
Absolutely, user8. Lube is a must-have in any chamber arsenal. It enhances comfort, reduces friction, and can even make certain toys feel even better.
I'm glad somebody brought up lube! It's typically overlooked, but it's so essential for a congenial experience. And speaking of essentials, how on bondage gear? Whether you're into light bondage or full-on bdsm, having the right tools can really increase playtime.
Pages: 1 2