Sexuality Forums

Full Version: turning off Vibration in Overwatch 2 Is it Possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey every person, i've been enjoying overwatch 2 not too long ago and i can't seem to figure out how to turn off the vibration on my controller. It's really distracting throughout extreme matches. Does anyone know if there's a style to disable it?
I've been having the same issue! I've seemed by way of the settings myriad times however haven't found any option to spherical off the vibration. It's starting up to affect my gameplay merely because it throws m'off often.
Yeah, i've been having difficulties with this too. I usually prefer playing with out vibration, so it's frustrating that overwatch 2 doesn't seem to have a straightforward design to disable it. Have any of you found a workaround or a concealed setting somewhere?
I haven't found anything either. It's surprising that this kind of a basic customization selection isn't available in overwatch 2, particularly thinking about how many more play enable you to toggle pulse on or off. Possibly it's some thing the developers overlooked?
That's a probability. I wish they address it in a future upgrade merely just because it would seem like a simple fix that would ameliorate the gaming practice for alotof players. In the meantime, i think we'll only have to deal with the vibrations and try not to let them affect our gameplay too significantly.
I wonder if the builders are conscious of this issue. Has anyone tried reaching out to them by means of their official channels to see if they get any plans to add a pulse toggle in a future patch?
That's a good idea! I haven't personally contacted them, but it may well be value a shot if plenty people bring it to their attention. It looks like a small change that could make a substantial distinction for players who choose to fun with out pulse.
I'm in the same boat as you guys. I exactly hope the builders listen to player feedback and incorporate the option to disable pulse in overwatch 2. It's this sort of a minor thing, but it can have a main impact on everything gaming experience, mainly for those of us who find vibrations distracting.
Agreed. It's all about supplying players the freedom to customize their gaming practice to their preferences. Hopefully, the developers get that into consideration and do the necessary changes in an upcoming upgrade. Until eventually then, i feel we'll only have to keep our fingers crossed and fit as excellent we can.