Sexuality Forums

Full Version: the Allure of Sexual Paris Tendre Perfume Seduction in a Bottle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! I lately stumbled upon the sensual paris tendre perfume and i'm fascinated. Has anybody here attempted it? What are your thoughts on it?
Oh, i've listened to on that one! The name solo is quite captivating, isn't it? But i haven't had the probability to try it yet. What's it like?
I've actually attempted it, and let me tell you, it's quite intoxicating. The scent is floral with a hint of sweetness, but there's on top something mysterious and alluring about it. It's certainly not your everyday fragrance.
That sounds intriguing! I'm continually on the lookout for exclusive scents. How long does the scent last?
Surprisingly, the longevity is moderately impressive. It lasts throughout the day without fading too significantly. I've gain quite some compliments while wearing it.
Wow, that sounds like truly what i'm searching for! I enjoy fragrances that leave a everlasting impression. Where did you arrive across it?
I actually discovered it while browsing on-line for market perfumes. It's not as widely named any more brands, but i think that adds to its charm.
I'm definitely heading to have to verify it out then. Do you think it's more capable for daytime dress in or evening wear?
I feel it could work for either, to be sincere. It has this versatility that makes it suitableĀ for various occasions. It's elegant adequate for a night time out but on top subtle plenty for everyday wear.
That's great to hear! I'm invariably on the hunt for fragrances that i can have to different activities with out sentiment out of place. Thanx for sharing your practice with us!