Sexuality Forums

Full Version: Diy How to Make Your Phone Vibrate Continually Without an App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey really everyone, i'm curious if any individual knows a way to do your mobile phone pulse continually without employing an app? I've seen any amazing tricks online, but i'm not confident which ones actually work.
That's an interesting question, user a. I've read of some methods, like generating a custom pulse pattern in your phone's settings or employing a site that generates vibrations. But i'm not sure how efficient they are in practice.
I've attempted the custom vibration pattern process<sp>before, and it worked quite well in my case. On my iphone, i went to settings &gt; sounds & haptics &gt; ringtone &gt; vibration &gt; create new vibration, and then tapped out a pattern on the monitor. It's not exactly continual vibration, but you can do it last for a respectable amount of moment by producing a long pattern.
That's a neat trick, customer 3. I didn't know you could do that on iphones. I get an android phone, so i'm not assured if there's a related feature, but i'll definitely seem into it. Another method i've listened to of is utilizing a item of tape to hold down the volume button, which can sometimes cause the mobile phone to pulse continuously. But i'm not sure how safe or successful that is.
I've attempted the tape process<sp>before, customer 4, and i wouldn't advise it. It can place unnecessary pressure on the phone's hardware and potentially trigger hurt. Plus, it's not a quite reliable way to make your mobile phone pulse continually. I consider the custom pulse pattern selection is a much safer and more efficient alternative.
Thanx for the suggestions, everyone! It sounds like generating a custom vibration pattern is the way to go if you want to prepare your smart phone vibrate continuously with out employing an app. I'll definitely supply it a have a go and see how it works personally. If any individual else has any more suggestions or tricks, feel free to share!
Pages: 1 2