Sexuality Forums

Full Version: Are massage Guns Regarded as Sex Toys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is an interesting question that's been popping up lately. What's your take on it? Do you think massage guns could be classified as connection toys?
I've seen the debate online, and i can see why some people may well do that connection. Right following all, each massage guns and specified sorts of sex toys pulse and can offer pleasure.
I think it ultimately arrives down to intent and use. Massage guns are mainly designed for muscle recovery and relaxation, whereas sex toys are designed for sexual stimulus. So, while they may share some similarities in terms of function, they provide diverse purposes.
I agree. Intent is crucial here. Massage guns are marketed as fitness and wellbeing tools, while sex toys are explicitly designed for sexual delight. While there may be overlap in feeling, the intended exploit is what distinguishes them.
That's a valid point. But what on the subjective experience? Could someone use a massage gun in a sexual context, thence blurring the lines between its intended aim and potential alternative uses?
It's undoubtedly possible. People can repurpose all sorts of objects for erogenous gratification. But i consider it's crucial to deem the manufacturer's intended aim and how the item is marketed.
Agreed. Just because some thing can be used in a sexual manner doesn't automatically categorize it as a grownup toy. Context matters.
Plus, labeling massage guns as connection toys could have implications for their regulation and sale. It's essential to distinguish in among products designed for sexual bliss and those designed for more purposes.
So, it appears like the consensus is that while massage guns and intercourse toys may share some similarities, they are distinct in conditions of supposed use and purpose. Would you agree?
Absolutely. Intent and marketing play a significant role in how we classify goods.
Pages: 1 2